WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

This blog is a supplement to the website http://www.cchistory.org/kyle . The point of this is to document the history of school integration in Cecil, Kent, and Queen Anne's Counties in Maryland. This is an important era in the 1950's and 1960's that needs to be documented and this is my way of doing that.

Enjoy looking through this blog and be sure to give me feedback about it!

-Kyle Dixon

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome! This blog is for my website "School Integration: The Long, Difficult, Road to Compromise", which documents the history of school integration in Cecil, Kent, and Queen Anne's Counties in Maryland. On this blog, I will write about findings in my research and about anything pretaining to school integration in Cecil, Kent, and Queen Anne's Counties. This era in U.S History needs to be documented, and this is my part in doing that. Be sure to check back soon!

1 comment:

Mike said...

As we always said over at Someone Noticed. Come on in the blogosphere is just fine. Congratulations you've got a great looking site here and researchers should find its content to be helpful. Glad to have you aboard.